Wednesday, April 05, 2006

GW GA PERCAYA! I DON’T BELIEVE IT! [Do they believe it?]

News grows up faster
So it spreads quicker
A dancing angel said that my friend is broken heart
BrHet bcoz of her dearest fren, whom she trusted him a lot
He said something bad [I don’t think he said like that] about my dearest fren.
He said it to X and connected to her
And that’s why she’s broken…
I don’t think he said like that…
O..Sir… This is bullshiT!
Masa dia ngomong seburuk itu?
Bisa aja X bullshit doang!
Dan efek’y menyebar luas, my friends are infected by bullshit diseases…
Gitulah! Tatau lagi…

2 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

bullshit disease? apakah ini wabah baru seperti flu burung?

(kan flu burung menyebar lewat kotoran, dan bullshit = kotoran lembu)

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger lady_tandonna said...

bullshit diseases bisa berarti penyakit suka nyebarin bullshit.

bullshit disease juga bs berarti penyakit yang mudah percaya bullshit.........

gt...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home