Sunday, March 26, 2006

Thanks To…

First, I’d like to thank God a lot. If You Disagree these all, how will Last Visitor be?

Second, I’d like to thank Kironk. If there wasn’t her, we wouldn’t get idea for bazaar’s theme. You guys are pretty, hehehe…

Third, I’d like to thank to WKS SMPN 5, who help us to hold this event, for their knowledge to us.

Fourth, I’d like to thank sponsors Whom I can’t mention one by one
. If there weren’t you, how will this event be? Thanks a lot!

Fifth, I’d like to thank OSIS very much for the cooperation for this for your endless energy, idea, and time. You guys rock! What style are we gonna take for the next OSIS photo?

Sixth, I’d like to thank all SMPN 5 people, students, teachers, school servants, who have participated to make Last Visitor success. Thanks a lot for the students who gives more, such as their mind, their energy, and their richness for paying or sponsoring this event. I’d like to thank, all donatures, the poster designer (you’ll recognize this, hey!), PEMA crew who helped us to decorate. And people whom I can’tmention one by one, thanks a lot! You guys realy3X rock!!!

Seventh, I’d like to thanks for bands who jammed in Last Visitor, The Wave, Kreso, Molecule, Abuy KBR, Ever9, Pluto, and others. You guys very2 rock! But, I’d like to thank more to The Wave, who brought us I Will Survive, it’s really cool! , Molecule who liked to jammed twice, Ramez who made this bazaar more crowdee, Ever9 who brought hiphop style, and Pluto for the jamming, the signatures, and your crazy. Thanks A Lot! Abd also thanx to MCs, Agung, Akay, Dodi, how can you be crazy like that? Special thanx for Ka’Win, T’ Sheila, and anotherMC who replaced Akay. being MC is great job, huh?

Eighth, I’d like to thank Untitled and my family, who understand me a lot. Thanks!!!

Nineth, I’d like to thank the visitors. Wanna free rock concert? Please visit the next SMPN5 bazaar!

Tenth, I’d like to thank to people who I haven’t mentioned, and whom Ican’t mention 1by1 once again, thanks very much!

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hehe... bazaarnya emang keren banget bow!

tapi maksudnya 'jamming' apaan?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home