Monday, June 19, 2006

Please come back!

I felt guilty that time,
Listening you mentioned my mistakes
My heart doubts, is that me or someone else?Who made those mistakes?
Who made you hurt?
Who made you leave us?
Then you mention that name, not me
I know that you lie,,,
I know that we must change
I know all of us were red-handed made ourselves broken
So,
Why weren’t you with us then,
After that confession?
It’s not easy to tell you goodbye,
To tell someone we love goodbye
But, you so easily left us with that hurting reason
That still goes in my mind,,,
When will this end? When will I enjoy the same ‘Monday, June 19th 2006, 11.45-12.45‘ again?

2 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow...

penggunaan grammar hampir bener semuanya..

tinggal salah tense di sana-sini..

selain itu, nice poem!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger lady_tandonna said...

yang mana sir?
(salam indra birowo)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home